1. This agreement shall constitute the whole contract between Hi-Seal Ltd ('The Company') and the purchaser and may not be amended or varied expect by an agreement signed by the purchaser and the company.
2. They will only carry out those works specified and shall not be responsible for materials or work either promised or implied unless written in the contract.
3. All contracts are subject to survey and the company reserves the right to cancel this contract should the surveyors report prove unsatisfactory, whereupon the deposit will be repaid in full.
4. Delivery times are given in good faith but are based on current indications from the factory and therefore intended as an estimate only.
5. The purchaser shall permit the company to have access to the installation address at all reasonable times in connection with the installation.
6. The company undertakes to restore the surroundings of the windows and/or doors to weatherproof condition but does not undertake to restore or match the state of decorative repair where this has been unavoidably disturbed during installation. The company will be in no way responsible for any structural defects in the property before, during or after installation.
7. If necessary the purchaser shall at his own expense, and prior to installation, remove or re-site any electrical, gas or plumbing installations and arrange for British Telecom to re-site any telephone equipment.
8. The company undertakes to remove all rubbish resulting from installation.
9. All installed products and workmanship carried out by the company are guaranteed for a period of ten years from the date of installation (with the exception of sealed glass units which have their own five year guarantee and window fitments which carry a one year guarantee) providing the balance has been paid. The company cannot be held responsible for normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage. All glass used is the best obtainable but the glass manufacturer will not guarantee against minor imperfections and the company cannot be held liable for such imperfections.
10. The company make no claims or guarantee that its products will reduce or eliminate condensation.
11. Full payment of the balance outstanding is due upon completion of the installation and the installer is authorised to accept cash or cheque. The products supplied and installed shall remain the property of the company until the balance is paid in full.
12. This contract will come into effect immediately. The contract may be cancelled within seven days of the contract date without penalty, by written notice sent to our business address by Recorded Delivery.
Hi-Seal reserves the right to change any or all of these terms and conditions without prior notice.